Notes from the AGMUpdated: 13 July, 2020
For those who were unable to make the meeting on Sunday we were able to get the A.G.M completed. There were around 40-50 people present so this was a great way to get this completed with such a good quorum. It didn’t follow the usual format of an A.G.M but these are special times. The main points were:
- The committee remains the same.
- The Financial Report was approved.
- Warren resigned as our “tea lady” Thank you for your efforts Warren.
- With there still being a risk of Covid19 around it has been decided that tea, coffee and biscuits will not be available for the foreseeable future.
- John Bidwell thanked all those who were involved in planning and running the 2019 National Competition for their efforts in organizing a very successful event.
To catch up on our club trophy competitions we will be having the competitions at the club meetings as follows;
- August 9th – Grenadier Trophy for Figures
- Sept 13th – Kitty Hawk Trophy for Aircraft
- October 11th – Shipwright Trophy for Ships
- December 13th- Annual Club Competition & Group Build
See at the next meeting on August the 9th.